Rapid Transformational Change Course
3 x 60 Minute Sessions
Are you feeling swan like – looking calm and graceful to most of the world, while paddling furiously below the surface?
You’ve probably tried everything to de-stress and feel happy, or at least considered everything. Medication. Complementary therapy. The latest fitness fad. Holidays. Weekend breaks. Spas. New wardrobe. Detox. Diet. Makeover. More alcohol. More drugs. More food – more. What if the answer is in doing less, so you can flow more easily with lifes ups and downs?
Transform your thinking and change your life?
The beauty of this rapid transformational change course is there is nothing for you to do but sit back and notice the changes. People prone to overthinking and being perfectionists (as I have been) tend to ask, “How” and “What do I do next?” All I ask is that you are ready to listen and you are open to new possibilities and new ways of being.
Coming from a non-judgemental place, we expose those deeply held beliefs and values of who you think you are/are not. It’s about being curious about that, transcending your current experience in order to create a more helpful narrative.
We shift unhelpful and often painful emotions, allowing the space and permission to let go of what isn’t serving you.
We will repattern unhealthy habits and finally, you will feel fully resourced, able to step into your future self with confidence.
Shifting perspectives and emotions will fundamentally change the way you are currently experiencing difficulties in your professional and personal life.
How Does This Course Work?
- We begin by you telling me what you would like to change
- Reflecting on your values, we explore what’s important to you. Whether your beliefs and habits are serving you. If your needs are being met. What’s holding you back from living your best life
- We explore the relationship between your conscious and unconscious mind – patterns of thinking and habits that are unhealthy and/or unhelpful. We bring to the forefront of your mind the reasons for these habits and behaviours and repattern your thinking empowered with healthier options
- Having done this, and noticing the difference that makes, you embody your best self as you step confidently into and towards your future
- Uncovering limiting beliefs, negative emotions and patterns in behaviour leads to illuminating perspectives and paradigm shifts
- We will use a combination of techniques including NLP, Hypnotherapy, Kinetic Shift, Timeline therapy, Emotional Freedom Techniques, CBT and mindfulness.
You Are Probably Feeling…
Like something needs to change but unsure if coaching is for you. Perhaps you are going through major life changes, like divorce, loss of business or redundancy, menopause or leaving University.
It could be that you are having conflicts in your relationships with colleagues, partners or their children, or have unhealthy habits as a reaction to stress, such as emotional eating, smoking, drinking alcohol or gambling.
If you are feeling that you are not achieving your potential for any reason, or are feeling stressed out, burnt out, anxious, depressed, or have generally lost your mojo, then I can help.
What Can I Expect?
- Maximise your 24/7
- Perspective – having taken an aerial view of your life and reassessed your needs
- Confidence, supported by techniques for state management
- A well-formed direction for your future self
- Improved sleep
- Reduced physiological symptoms (ie. skin conditions, palpitations)
- Improved relationship
- Clarity of thought
- Healthier choices with your diet, exercise and vices
The overall result is being ‘back in the room’ (couldn’t resist). Present in your own life. You will feel awakened, aware and empowered with techniques and new understandings of your self. Setting a course for consciously designing and being present in your own life.
Book a Discovery Call with Jess. Simply click the button below!
“When I walked into my appointment I was at a very low point in my life, I said to Jess you are my last hope! I was very sceptical about hypnotism but I cannot emphasis how much it has changed my life!! I was on a high dose of anti depressants and I have not been on them since January, I feel alive again. “.