Private Health Cash Plans are increasing in popularity and can offer additional health cover for individuals often at minimal monthly cost. Policies can be funded by an employer or purchased by an individual, for themselves or for their family. They work by processing claims for reimbursement for healthcare costs not funded by the NHS or private medical insurance policies. Each company that offers Private Health Cash Plans have different levels of coverage, which reimburse for costs of varying therapies to set annual limits.
Below is a list of Private Health Cash Plan providers that recognise CNHC registered Hypnotherapists for reimbursement. Please note that some professional associations are also recognised but they vary by company.
- The Health Insurance Group are a broker which work to find the best cash plan for individuals or businesses. They work with Medicash (which provides reimbursement for a wide range of complementary therapies) and several other cash plan providers.
- Pure Benefits provides health cash plans for businesses through Medicash.
- Westfield Health recognises CNHC registration for reimbursementof Hypnotherapy on a limited number of corporate paid plans provided by specific employers.
- Health Shield
- Elect recognises CNHC registration for reimbursement on their business health cash plans. Elect works with Health Shield to reimburse CNHC registered Hypnotherapists.
- Paycare recognises CNHC registration for reimbursement for Hypnotherapy on all of their health cash plans. Paycare will reimburse for 100% of claims up to a limit of £150 per year, depending on the level of coverage.
Updated GMC guidance allows GP to refer patients to practitioners on accredited register such as CNHC’s.
Updated by CNHC: April 2018
Book an Discovery Call with Jess
For a conversation to discuss what you would like to change please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07957 556856.
-Unruffle Your Feathers-